Monoliths & Feature Every garden and landscape area needs a focal point or a central feature. Monolith and feature stones are the perfect way to either create a statement or an unusual talking point. Some of our monoliths can be used as water features or left as standing stones to give height and dimension to a garden. The holloliths are a fantastic way of creating a water feature. Our monoliths come in a variety of different shapes and sizes that will complement any design scheme. The monoliths can be ordered either drilled or undrilled depending if you want to use as a water feature or just on their own. See our inspiration section for more ideas and tips. Monolith is a single piece of rock placed as, or within, a monument. These are most often made of very hard and solid metamorphic or sedimentary rock, usually slatestone. They define the landscape with their natural beauty. These are usually preferred with and around water features.
- Natural, random and uneven linear blocks of slate from quarry
- No. of Pcs. Per crate: 100-125 linear feet
- No. of Crates per container: 22-32, depending on container mix
- Weight: Roughly 8 Kg. per linear feet on an average
- Quantity: One 20' container will be weighing 25-26 MT gross containing Roughly 3000-3200 linear feet of average diameter
- All colors of Slate specially Multi & Peacock